This page contains important information and resources for your successful completion of the course. Please read and review the links below on the first day of class or during the first week of the term. This is not an ITunes “Terms of Agreement” that you can skip reading (as we all do 😉 ) and simply click a button to “agree” with. There is important information here that you need to review and understand as a student. After reading it, speak with your instructor if you have any questions or concerns.
WHAT TO DO?
- First, read the three links below under “FIRST READINGS.”
- When you have done this please complete the appropriate “STUDENT INFORMATION SHEET” at the bottom of this page. This is a chance for your instructor to get to know a bit more about you and your expectations of the course. Any information you provide is private, not shared, and will be deleted at the end of the term.
- Class Participation – Guidelines and Grading
- Student Use of the “Digital Classroom”
- Course Policy on Wikipedia
- and finally, while this last item does not address any specific course policies, I recommend you take a moment to read “Professors’ Pet Peeves.”
STUDENT INFORMATION SHEET
- Fill out only ONE of the following:
- Writing Course (ENGL 100 or ENGL 300) Student Information Sheet – if you are a student who is enrolled in ENGL 100 fill out your information sheet here. If you are enrolled in ENGL 300 fill out your information sheet here.
- Literature Course Student Information Sheet – click here if you are enrolled in a literature course of any kind (ENGL 103, 104, 109, etc.).