This page offers a brief overview of an introduction to the basic citation and formatting guidelines for MLA style academic papers. You should consult your course notes and textbook for more detailed information and questions.
MLA Format – The Basics
- MLA Format – Overview + Guidelines * Note: This document outlines only the most general guidelines. You should consult your class notes and other texts.
- MLA Format – Sample Works Cited Entries This document contains sample entires of sources that may frequently appear in your Works Cited page.
- MLA Format – Sample Student Paper Student Paper A
- “Cite It!” – Capilano University – Library Guide to Citation
- MLA Citation Guide (Concordia University)
- The OWL (Online Writing Lab) (Purdue University)